St. Paul spoke of following example, and I thought since I have often said how I appreciated Uncle Sam’s Cabin: Thankful Thursday, I would follow the example.
This Thursday finds me thankful for:
- The safety and good health my family has so far enjoyed
- renewed motivation and the encouragement that “He shall renew thy strength as the eagle”
- that this has been a good summer for me
- for hopefulness
- for God’s provision for this day
- my kitchen, I am very thankful for that
- the rain upon the dry earth
- trees, I love them all especially mine and I am very thankful for their shade and beauty
Bear with me…. I could go on, I have a backlog here……See? Isn’t this an edifying thing? You start to feel happy reading, and even more with the writing; because, really, folks, there is so much good.
Thank you, God, that I actually exercised a bunch of times this last week and almost made it through an entire tape ( exercise video).