ok. I wasn’t very thankful today… too late to remedy that?
- the fact that my husband and I did not get angry over the (accidental) siphoning off of about 1,000 gallons of pool water by our youngest son. Husband made an impromptu lesson in physics.
- that the rain turns everything green, very very green, tropical rainforest green
- popsicles, my secret vice
- Ohio sweet corn in season-had some last night, oh the joy…
- um…I’m thinking, ok? ….. how time softens anger
Not very lyrical and not lengthy… I’ll try to do better. I need to do better; for myself primarily. My soul needs a good soaking in gratefulness, in meditating on the goodness of the Lord.